Saturday, January 15, 2011

My sweetest morning!!


Here is a little poetry i have been inspired to write! Enjoy!


Let me tell you , about the sweetest morning I ever had,
It begins with : Pitter-Patter of little feet is what i hear in the morn'.
As I let out a big sigh to let her know, all i want to do is snore.
I sneak a peak to see her sweet morning face, i can't help
but reciprocate to her warm embrace.

As she tugs at my comforter and lets out a sweet "mummy",
I can't help but to emerge to make the breakfast that she deserves!
She drags me to the kitchen, with a pancake box in hand. I grab
the equipment needed to make what she has planned.

"Pancakes, please" she yells. Nothing else will do.
I deliver her order quickly without a problem in sight,
as I stare at her beautiful face that is full of delight!

She can't help but squeal, when i present her chocolate milk too,
for her dream breakfast is complete upon the thud of the syrup bottle.

I smile and wonder, if these days will ever fade. Mummy and Layla, i wouldn't
have it any other way! She is the laughter in my heart, and the smile in my soul, who knew i could love anyone like so.

She makes me the best Mummy, a girl could ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment