Monday, October 4, 2010

I AM: this is me



I am mother, a women's child, and someone who is loved. I am a Christian who believes in one God who comes from above. I am a sinner who knows how to repent when I am wrong and continue to work everyday on being strong.

I am a writer, a poet, and a musician at heart, these are all a muse for me they are my forms of art. I am headstrong and honest, and i am not afraid to say what i feel, but at least you know where I'm coming from, and its real.

I am stubborn and determined in every possible way, these are my flaws, but at times they are strengths that are here to stay. I am growing and learning every single day, as i continue to mold and shape my life into all that i have prayed.

I am currently going through motherhood, and that's where I'm meant to be. Growing, nurturing, and developing the future makes me happy you see. I am the happiest when i see my daughter, who is the spitting image of me, she is so full of life and constant laughter sometimes i wonder how this could be.

I am always in wonder what passes through her mind, and how she sees the world with a smile on her face all the time. With life's ups and down dancing around her, its hard to believe she can still find laughter. I am in love with how she has made me so carefree, and with that in mind, her + me + my hubby makes me so happy.

I am for certain that all of this is me, take it or leave for what its meant to be.
The
ir will be no changing any part of me, for i am content with what i see.

No comments:

Post a Comment